Make your blog more unique, visually appealing and connected to your graphic novel by adding a Header Picture.
1. Find an image on the internet that connects to a theme from your graphic novel.
2. Save it to your photos or to your m drive or google docs.
From your blog,
1. Click on the W in the upper left corner
2. Under Personalize, click on the customize button
3. Click the blue photo button that appears on your blog page.
4. Click on Add New Image
5. Click on Upload File
6. Click on Select Files and select your image from your google docs
7. Click on Select and Crop
8. Crop Image
9. Click on Save and Publish